Sunday, February 17, 2013

God has a wonderful plan for your life


 


But at the end of the day it seems to me that that double predestinarian means God creates human beings as a means to an end…How do you preach God…has a wonderful plan for your life, you can trust God completely if all this were true?


Coincidentally, I just happened to ask the Archangel Michael that very question last week when I was debriefing him on the latest developments in spiritual warfare. He shared with me a bit of primordial history.


(October 18, 4004 BC)

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Lucifer also came among them. The Lord said him, “Lucifer, I have a wonderful plan for your life. Trust me!” So Lucifer went out from the presence of the Lord.

(October 19, 4004 BC)

Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against Lucifer. And Lucifer and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.

And the Lord said to Lucifer, “Does the defendant have anything to say before I pass sentence?”

Lucifer said: “You tricked me! You said you had a wonderful plan for my life, yet here you are about to evict me from heaven!”

And the Lord said to Lucifer, “My dear boy, I do have a wonderful plan for your life. I never said it was a wonderful plan for you. But rest assured, it is a wonderful plan.”

2 comments: