Saturday, January 12, 2013

Homage to John Loftus

One of the Christians who defends him is Steve Hays, who should be condemned by all civilized people, such that if he ever defended me it would be a red-light warning to re-think what I was doing.


John Loftus is my hero. I stand in awe of Loftus. Correction: I genuflect in his presence.

Loftus is an intellectual Titan. He makes Newton, Aristotle, Leibniz, Einstein, Pauling, Pascal, Poincaré, Kripke, Cantor, Capablanca, da Vinci, Feynman, von Neumann, and Aquinas look like preschoolers.

But that’s not all. I also admire the moral greatness of John Loftus. He’s the William Booth of atheism. The Albert Schweitzer of infidels.

Okay, John, there’s your red-light warning. Now time to reconsider your mission in life.

3 comments:

  1. soldier of philosophy, every word profound

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Discomfitter: Bow down to the Lofty one! All hail John Loftus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This gave me a good hearty laugh, Steve. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete