Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Triablogue Exposed!

Well, Miss Piggy, I really don’t have much choice in the matter. You see, I’m just a Muppet. My stage name is Steve Hays, but my legal name is Kermit the Frog. Paul Manata is really Jim Hensen.

We at Triablogue realize there are those out there who would like to put faces with our names. Since Steve blew our cover Monday, we now realize we are obligated to do something in view of this breach of security. We can either "Deny! Deny! Deny!" or we can just own up to it. We have chosen the latter option.

So, without further adieu:

Jason Engwer:

Pete:

Charles Sebold:





Dusman:



Patrick Chan:



Gene Bridges:


Gene also moonlights as a traveling Time Lord in the off season:


Evan May:


Eric Vestrup (aka the Pedantic Protestant):


Paul Manata:


Steve Hays (the myth:)

Steve HayReality: The Ultimate Apologetics Computer, in orbit on the International Space Station, designed by Dr. John Frame and Vern Poythress with advice from Founders:


This is who he said he was, but this is just a smokescreen:

And we all know that that means that the above picture is just a cover for the real Patrick Chan:


Watching from afar: James Anderson and Ryan MacReynolds:



And if anybody gets snippy about it, Manata moonlights on the orbiting space station as a security guard:

7 comments:

  1. "Wocka wocka wocka!"

    and

    "Oh, my!"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when Steve said "my legal name is Kermit the Frog," he was not telling the truth? In other words, he was lying? I can understand a non-existent god being content with this, but what about his fellow Triabloggers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I wasn’t lying. My ventriloquist was lying. I’m just a mouthpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sci-fi aficionado am I and very much the Dr. Who and Star Trek references I appreciate. Fitting it may have been to include some Star Wars muppets.

    -Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom Baker...yes!

    All the other "Doctors" are imposters...

    ReplyDelete
  7. BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! Jason, I'm glad you linked to this from Fred's page.

    Steve, I must say I always thought of you more in terms of HAL from 2001.

    "I'm afraid I can't do that, Dan Phillips.

    ReplyDelete