Friday, March 02, 2007

The broken body of Antichrist

Keep in mind while reading this that atheists are not committed to accepting whatever answers I give here. There are plenty of atheists who would disagree with me on my answer to every single question of the CS list. So what I’m offering is merely my own take, as only one individual non-theist, and I don’t pretend to represent anyone else when I answer the CS questions. For an alternative list of answers that differs somewhat from mine, you can check out Jim Lippard’s response here.

http://consolatione.blogspot.com/2007/03/answering-16-questions-for-atheists.html

And this is what is wrong with Antichristendom today. You see, James Lazarus is a classic Protinfidel.

And the problem with Protinfidelity is that its rule of faithlessness results in chaos. Utter chaos. For there’s no Pope of infidelity. Who speaks for atheism?

This is why the only respectable form of free thought is Romatheism.

Our separated nullifidians need to return to Mother Babylon, in direct, apostatical succession from Serpens I, the first bishop of Pandemonium.

2 comments:

  1. You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!

    Yes, we're all individuals!

    You're all different!

    Yes, we are all different!

    You've all got to work it out for yourselves!

    Yes! We've got to work it out for ourselves!

    Exactly!

    Tell us more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is frightening to make my way through life, without knowing the answers to everything.

    How will I ever sleep at night?

    ReplyDelete