Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Uncivil liberties

I see that the “Blue Raja” has included a negative allusion to something I wrote. The Blue Raja is an interesting guy with an interesting mind. He’s always worth listening to.

And he’s fully within his rights to take issue with anything I say, or with me personally. But as long as we’re on the subject of civility, it would be more civil of him to be more forthright in what he finds objectionable about what I wrote rather than resorting to coy innuendo.

1 comment:

  1. What is this referring to, Steve? I'm sure you're right about it, whatever it is, and I'm sorry for being uncivil in the way you described, I know I hate those oblique references people have sometimes made about my own posts. I looked in some of my posts before Jan. 10, and I can't figure out what you're referring to.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete