Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Newsflash! A-Team in Chaos-Film at 11!

Okay, now that I have your attention, I'd like to welcome John Divito to his own corner of the blogosphere. John has recently left The A-Team. Don't worry, he wasn't blown up or been given "the package." It's just a bit crowded, and, you know, there's a crazy guy there too, right. It just wasn't safe working with explosives, and John, well, he just needed some space. I don't know John, but he's a student at Southern Seminary, so he can't be all bad. Oh, and don't ask me which alias was his over there. To tell the truth, I dunno.

Anyhoo, take a look at The Reformed Baptist Thinker and see what he's thinking about today!

Blessings and salutations from Triablogue, John.

1 comment:

  1. Gene,

    Everybody who was a kid while the A-Team was running wanted to be Mr. T, right?

    I actually joined in the blog after they stopped using the TV show's names. Nevertheless, I will remain a devoted A-Team television series fan until the day I die!

    Anyway, thank you for linking to my blog. Maybe now I'll get a few hits.

    ReplyDelete